-
Nick DC and
Liziantus-Marantus are now friends
-
Nick DC and
Daniel Long are now friends
-
thoughtsdie and
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) are now friends
-
Betty and
Liziantus-Marantus are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Of course I know about thr Doors. But that “light my fire” information I never knew. Love the fact I am learning all of this.
-
Right on, brother. You nailed it. I’m a huge Doors fan. This brings it all back. I will be listening today to Jim.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Crimsin
@crimsin
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
Music is Art
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Deconstruction Of Diotima
- June 21, 2026

Man In Multitudes
- February 8, 2026




The doors are great. It is funny how these agreements happen then they blow up.