-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Alexandria changed their profile picture
-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
-
Beautiful, Poetic Gawdess…
I like the sparse rhyme, like
thorns…And the format, like the rose…
Nicely done…
– Cipher
-
-
” Because I have no fear, remember, I was created in a drought ”
Dopeness!I enjoyed the vibe…and the heads up. Nice!!
Naaj
-
-
Kenn Cooper and
DampKitten are now friends
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
16 Comments-
-
-
-
-
-
No, you cannot. Those things are so unhealthy, naughty uncle.
But I do have berries and cream for dessert.-
Ironically I just ask for fries because it’s kind of funny but you’d be proud of my diet …
Ask the pumpkin seeds ..
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Crimsin
@crimsin
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
Music is Art
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Deconstruction Of Diotima
- June 21, 2026

Man In Multitudes
- February 8, 2026






Thank you, Keith. Let’s see what I can do;))