-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Brilliantly penned, P.G. Amazing storytelling again my friend. I think you got the hang of this. Incredible read, I look forward to more in the series. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
KristinaX joined the group
Welcome Group
-
KristinaX joined the group
The Art of Poetry
-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
Honestly, I can relate. But I learned…much to my surprise…nothing is impossible or unattainable. Unless we never reach…
-
Well some things aren’t right for the situations we are in. This is a older poem of mine, but I think looking back life can be a crossroad. You pick a path but there are things you leave behind. Some of those things are pieces of yourself. You have to make the decision if it’s worth giving those things up. But I guess that’s just life all around.
Thanks for the read, friend. Much appreciated.
-
-
This is a beautiful write, in a sad way. But beautiful nonetheless. So much about love comes with such tragedy, and most of the time it’s self inflicted when we don’t deem ourselves worthy of something or in this case someone. Idk if I translated that correctly but this was deep. Thanks for sharing. xx
~P.G💋
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Crimsin
@crimsin
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
Music is Art
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Deconstruction Of Diotima
- June 21, 2026

Man In Multitudes
- February 8, 2026







This is a good opening. I like the defiance and the confidence she has.
Some Father daughter bonds are very tight. You portrayed that here.
Nice