-
Crimsin wrote a new post
7 Comments -
DampKitten and
Fred are now friends
-
Cipher wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Beautifully penned, Fia. Kinda get’s the blood moving, great write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
Brilliantly penned, Thomas. I’m getting beat-poet vibes, could just be me though. Fantastic write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Crimsin
@crimsin
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
Music is Art
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Deconstruction Of Diotima
- June 21, 2026

Man In Multitudes
- February 8, 2026





I love the gentle but powerful expression in this piece.
Favorite line: “Inside the sex storm I lose myself.” What a wonderful place to be.