-
DampKitten wrote a new post
6 Comments -
DampKitten wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
This is no secret… you just proved once and for all you are the Queen of sensual poetry … I humbly kneel under your feet
-
-
Hoi hoi
I think you just proeve that with one stroke of your ‘pen’, that you can make
Beautiful
Sensual
And hopeful
Writes.I love it to bits.
Kind regards, Gus
-
Hoi hoi
I think you just proved that with one stroke of your ‘pen’, that you can make
Beautiful
Sensual
And hopeful
Writes.I love it to bits.
Kind regards, Gus
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
3 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
-
S. Libellule and
Betty are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
My Recent Posts

Little Rose
- October 2, 2026

Little Star
- October 1, 2026
Location
Bulgaria





Nice sensual write… vivid… flowing… swept me up… carried me along…