-
DampKitten wrote a new post
-
-
The background on this piece… I found Silk (writing site) very soon after I got married and moved to MS. Sam spotted me right away, and I had a handful of other friends in erotic literature. Everything came crashing down after the affair with Dan was discovered. I disappeared from SILK for many months, having no intention to return – not exactly a priority. After things settled between me and Andy, I wrote this poem and went back to SILK to post it. Naturally, the first person to see and comment was Sam.
-
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment-
Nice slide rhyme and repetition…
Solid imagery in [pioneer’s compass]…
I had a new idea for implementation
of imagery…Do something like a Carlos Williams
Red Barrel…Like just insert in…
In a unique and strange way…
Or do such a thing at multiple
sites in the poem…Perhaps with multiple separate
images…
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
My Recent Posts

Little Rose
- October 2, 2026

Little Star
- October 1, 2026
Location
Bulgaria





I like how you open up with being together in the sky and the passion they have together is felt on the earth