-
Nick DC wrote a new post
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments-
Beautifully penned, Fia. This is an incredible write and I also dig your narrating voice my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment-
I can’t explain love.I think it’s been so romanticised and commercialised that nobody knows what it is.In my mind there is no singular thing such as love….love might be the collective noun for lots of emotions.
I think the love that most people talk about is nothing more than an attachment that they can’t live without.
Hmmm
-
-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
-
Aww, dearest crim, no wonder your mind is a tormented place. That has to be unbearable to face at times even if he is at peace now. 💔 Big hugs!
-
-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. This tugs at my heartstrings my friend. Sending prayers and positive energy your way. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
My Recent Posts

Fire
- September 28, 2026

What Is Poetry?
- September 25, 2026
Location
Bulgaria





Thank you, Will
You inspired it.;))