-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments -
-
Titanium K started the topic DUP farewell playlist in the forum Underground Caverns
I made this because I didn’t have time to listen to all the youtube links people shared in the DUP Shutting Down forum, and wanted to save them before it went dark. Feeling a little disoriented today after about 2 months straight of daily DUP check-ins, so I’m enjoying listening to what my fellow poets felt moved to share. 😊 I thought some of you…Read More
-
-
Cipher wrote a new post
5 Comments -
NAAJIR wrote a new post
9 Comments -
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Groups
My Recent Posts

I swam below the surface, dying… (with Reading)
- July 27, 2026

Lessons Between My Thighs
- July 27, 2026
Location
Southeastern USA






Great idea to address sleep personally, dear Fia! Your deep reflections are touching and very well written!