-
Thomas W. Case and
Crimsin are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Thomas W. Case and
Sam Nash are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments-
OMG, Thomas – Like one of my favorite movies of all time is American Werewolf in London. What a classic! I totally want to be Alex Price (the nurse) and screw David’s brains out after he goes animal! He was so hot! It broke my heart when they mowed him down in the alley at the end. Half a dozen renditions of “Blue Moon”.
So, yeah. This moon thing has really got you screwed up. Okay, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have mooned you from the back of the bus – but the look on your face was priceless.
Love your story
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
thoughtsdie
@thoughtsdie
Detritus
@detritus
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Endless Watch UT20
- October 1, 2026

Whisky Alpha Romeo UT19
- September 27, 2026






Thanks.