-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
3 Comments -
thoughtsdie and
Visions_of_Insanity are now friends
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
7 Comments -
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
I gotta say this & get it out of the way…I have never understood how they walked, much less performed in those platform boots! I could see why your blood would boil over them not actually being as actively involved as sold to be. Rather takes the sparkle out of the stars
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. I never did either, though they moved awkwardly at times. But Paul would jump in the air with them on, how he didn’t shatter an ankle is beyond me. Thing was I loved the album, until the truth came out. I remember looking at the album and thinking it’s all a lie. They had Ace and Peter sing, just wouldn’t let them play. It sucked, still makes me mad. But they went one step further, they put two other musicians in the Spaceman & Cat makeup. They care more about money, than the fans. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
thoughtsdie
@thoughtsdie
Detritus
@detritus
Damian DeadLove
@damiandeadlove
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Groups
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Endless Watch UT20
- October 1, 2026

Whisky Alpha Romeo UT19
- September 27, 2026





Thank you so much. I appreciate it.