• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    it pains, on the morrow bleed

    contemptious need flooding over my sorrownever on the morrow to be let freeit's just another day of sadnesswith knowledge, heavy privy to his holiest's feelingsbedlam vain, I am not enough, I'm afraidlike Cain before me my gratitude is given...

    Read More
    7 Comments
    • Crimsin, everything you write is so deep. This is painfully beautiful.
      Remember, “For His anger endureth but a moment, but Joy cometh in the morning”
      You are loved.

      • hello lovely Alexandria good evening thank you most graciously for such a beautiful comment and thought 💕 I guess this was a conversation I was having with God today sometimes I feel like when he asks something of me I am ungrateful…my heart hurts over this that my first insinct is to be selfish…I truly appreciate you tonight 💕

    • Powerfully penned, Brenda. Incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

      • hello dearest Damian good morning thank you graciously forgive my late response I thought I got back to you on this one ❤️

    • Brenda, you have a gift of taking even your suffering and making great art. This speaks to me of a soul hurting but also a talent that is unmistakably the source of true art. You are more than worthy to God I am sure. And not a selfish person.

      John

      • hello dearest John that is such a beautiful comment and thought just lovely thank you ❤️

  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    mirage

    strictly cautious of my soulit shines sometimes gathering stars to itthey covet the lovely shimmerdesiring to know me better my cover for a moment set aside my thoughts tumble forth from my lipsmetaphors for the sanctity of beingfor a...

    Read More
    3 Comments
  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Fractal flower

    VisibleInvisibleIts aura.WrappingAnd unwrapping me.Once in a whileMade of electric.In blue tissueMy fractal flower.

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Sam Nash

    Sam Nash wrote a new post

    You Are Mine

      Sitting in the restaurant  Where we usually dine Been waiting since eight It is now past nine Suddenly the room was quite Felt a tingle in my spine My hair stood up and so Did that below my waistline Hands, legs, heart, trembled  Before I spilled that bottle...

    Read More
    15 Comments
  • Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    Misery

    I've been laid to rest in eternities of cold. Death vents no warm breaths. The rigor mortis of my cadaver constricts my song's once soulful pipes.   They say Hell is hot - oh contrary! The inferno keeps no dancing flames, my abyss is one of...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • A thought provoking writing, my friend. What will be after death? Will there be anything at all?
      I think that the afterlife is a kind of stopover that gives us the opportunity to rest and to reflect until we reincarnate again. Havan and hell are no places but other expressions for the light and the Shadow within all human beings.
      Sehr schön geschrieben, Daniel!

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415
Profile Photo
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Profile Photo
13
@13

Groups

Group logo of News and Suggestions
News and Suggestions
Public Group

My Recent Posts

stormy weather

kaleidoscopic

Location

Dorset, England.

Phone

n/a

New Report

Close