Profile Photo
Too many apps View Comment
  • @JessyandJacob
  • •October 9, 2026

Hi, Too much technology may hamper daily work and we think we have so many tools to make work easy, but with this time saving tools how far we ran with tech, which is making sleepless nights. I know for the life to sustain we need to go at...

Profile Photo
age of reason View Comment
  • @JessyandJacob
  • •October 8, 2026

Hi Peter How are you? You expressed so much in few lines. Jessy Jacob

Profile Photo
Oldage home care View Comment
  • @JessyandJacob
  • •September 19, 2026

I see we can express feelings in a poetic way when you are happy when you are advising a moral or love.. but when you are sad you think of emotions and you cant focus writing in rhythm in rhyme. I do write only when my heart weeps...

Profile Photo
Oldage home care View Comment
  • @JessyandJacob
  • •September 19, 2026

This year 2026 gave me that i need to think of future living in future life what it will be.. my life ended this year turning me to useless in office everyone fired me. I thought I will not focus on my education so I was exploring other subjects...

Profile Photo
Nobody is hurting View Comment
  • @JessyandJacob
  • •September 15, 2026

When people touch your feet it is that they are seeing God. God is in everyone. When you feel great When people touch your feet then you are wrong in thinking you are great. Its respect people giv to you but you are thinking in another way...

Please wait...

My Friends

Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers

My Recent Posts

Every time I see his pic

Dont make your….

New Report

Close