-
DampKitten wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
Brilliantly penned, DK. That was hotter than two demons fucking my friend. But the ending was clever and witty. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
An engaging write, makes the person drip in the pants. Well done!
There is some unfinished messages though. 😉
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
DampKitten wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
-
Brilliantly penned, DK. You’ve got mad skills my friend, with the pen of course. Clarification is important sometimes. lol. Incredible write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Idk how this poem slipped out of my radar, but I am glad to catch up and “hunt” few of your poems.
They say a good writing is a writing which makes you feel the want to fuck, destroy and create something all at once. I guess I am having that feeling again!
-
I’ve never heard that before, but I’m glad to bring you there!
I like the concept of being ‘hunted’ because it metaphorically represents what happens all the time in reality. The tricky part, from a girl’s perspective, is getting the right person to hunt you and avoiding the wrong ‘predator’.Thanks for reading!
xoxo
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Wow! You can never be too prepared, can you? The truth is, sex is really good for headaches.
I love the discourse here. -
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Betty
@betty
Broom
@broom
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny







Meg, this was so well-written! Enjoyed it thoroughly! Wonder who the lucky man is… jealous! 😆