-
Broom wrote a new post
3 Comments-
“Big, Beautiful Bill” or “Build Back Better”….I don’t see the letter B, all I see are the 6’s. This has been coming for some time. Decades, maybe longer. We’re getting whatever is about to happen, no matter our affiliations. I always dig a solid dystopian write. We are corporate assets. And very fucking tired. Who knows what the future holds? Let’s see where it goes from here.
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
8 Comments -
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Thomas. I can relate, drunken math, always able to figure out how to stretch a small amount of money. That’s what I called it anyway. Incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments -
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Knight
@knightscapes
Lizz
@mysterious-girl
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
My Recent Posts

A Perverted Pennsylvanian Alliteration
- October 1, 2026

Sunny Days
- May 1, 2026






Powerfully penned, Jackie. Into the book it belongs! Spitting bars my friend. We’re slaves to the machine all right, the 1% will keep taking, they’re soulless bastards. Dig this spill. Appreciate you.
Damian