-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Pandy changed their profile picture
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
9 Comments-
Every one of us has the power to heal & to harm within us. It’s which course we choose to follow that separates the healers from the rest. Beautiful, Brenda 🧡
-
Even with faith we will still struggle. I guess pain is a part of life when it comes. For many, faith has its benefits and joys. For others it’s a fantasy made up by humans. I suppose our minds and how we think plays a big part.
-
Great write Brenda.
I now realise that pain is quite different from suffering.Most, if not all, our suffering arises in the mind…..
that’s also where peace hangs out.
💋 -
-
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
2 Comments-
In this one, I can feel your disgust at women who say and do opposite things, annoyance about society, and how they don’t care about their bodies or other people by spreading STDs. And acceptance that this will never change.
Interesting.
-
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Knight
@knightscapes
Lizz
@mysterious-girl
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
My Recent Posts

Sunny Days
- May 1, 2026

Iku Turso
- May 1, 2026






Powerfully penned, Daniel. Sound advice my friend, lots of truths in this write. Appreciate you.
Damian