-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
goldenmyst wrote a new post
-
goldenmyst wrote a new post
1 Comment-
Deep gratitude Visions. Indeed, these feelings I think many Americans and people from other countries have in our day and time. And I believe Lady Liberty, meaning the spirit of America, will rise triumphantly, because I believe we the people will not be subjected in the long run to the yoke of tyranny. I appreciate your comment truly and greatly. Thank you from my heart and soul.
John
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
Rosie C
@rosie415
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
blue
@bluebeastgirl
Groups
News and Suggestions
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Swansong
- September 7, 2026





Brilliantly penned, Fia. Music and politics collide often. Great read my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian