-
Knight wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
9 Comments-
This is a clever write. After reading your work, I’m sure you could bluff a demon.
I enjoyed this, Damian. -
-
-
-
-
NAAJIR wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Cleverly penned, Naaj. Loved the flow and amazing wordplay, it’s witty as hell my friend. Much respect. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Average Joe wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Joe, that is just breathtaking. What an incredible catharsis. I’ve read many things about the disintegration of love, the falling away – but never anything so utterly raw and weeping as this. Such detail and emotion. The final freedom you describe is so anticlimactic, so real in its hollowness. The wound is so visible, the pain so palpable.
Second person narrative is hugely effective here. It magnifies the emotion of your piece considerably.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Rosie C
@rosie415
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
blue
@bluebeastgirl
Groups
News and Suggestions
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Swansong
- September 7, 2026





Thanks for reading.
There may be more to come. Memories are funny things. There is much more I could write. When the mood is right. This is a series I am thinking of making. I have a novella I need to finish first. I am thankful for you kind words.
Regards
James