-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments-
-
I think keeping a bit of innocence can help guide us. I’ve lost family members and friends who all have similar stories. When they were younger they got into bad habits. Kept pushing it, convincing themselves they were invisible. And then they became a mess until they died. I also remind myself that I could of ended up that way if I didn’t make better choices.
Thanks for the read, friend.
-
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
2 Comments -
NAAJIR wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Love this stanza and the picture is beautiful.
“She’d string together days of future-past theories
Just for me…where we aged like fine wine
Where all of our what-ifs became that potent fifth
Of liquefied love” -
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Rosie C
@rosie415
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
blue
@bluebeastgirl
Groups
News and Suggestions
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Swansong
- September 7, 2026







Powerfully penned, Nick. This was an incredible write my friend. I can relate. Appreciate you.
Damian