-
Pinkdreams wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
7 Comments-
I love the gentle but powerful expression in this piece.
Favorite line: “Inside the sex storm I lose myself.” What a wonderful place to be. -
-
-
-
Average Joe wrote a new post
4 Comments-
hello dearest Joe love who you love and give yourself as fully as you can even if it’s just a friendship because being half there is no way to live trust me I know 💕
-
This is packed with so much emotion. It’s as if I could feel what you’re feeling.
Keep moving, keep trying, don’t let anyone tell you you’re not worth it.
Thank you for sharing this.
-
-
Cipher wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Beautifully penned, Fia. Kinda get’s the blood moving, great write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Rosie C
@rosie415
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
blue
@bluebeastgirl
Groups
News and Suggestions
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Swansong
- September 7, 2026




Elevators are awkward…you nailed it.🙏