-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments-
OMG, Thomas – Like one of my favorite movies of all time is American Werewolf in London. What a classic! I totally want to be Alex Price (the nurse) and screw David’s brains out after he goes animal! He was so hot! It broke my heart when they mowed him down in the alley at the end. Half a dozen renditions of “Blue Moon”.
So, yeah. This moon thing has really got you screwed up. Okay, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have mooned you from the back of the bus – but the look on your face was priceless.
Love your story
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
3 Comments -
I’m new here.
-
My books, Seedy Town Blues Collected Poems and It’s Just a Hop, Skip, and Jump to the Madhouse, are available on Amazon.com
-
Thomas W. Case changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Gahddess-Worship
@gahddess-worship
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Thor_Azine
@thorazine
Bobbington
@bobbington
uma summultima
@summultima
Groups
My Recent Posts

Chapter 15: Clearing
- July 27, 2026

Chapter 14: The Survivor
- July 27, 2026






Oh my Thomas, this is intriguing. The moon is the enemy; we were intimate once, and it has to be done.
Yea, this is really good.