• Profile picture of CasketSharpe

    CasketSharpe and Profile picture of BroomBroom are now friends

    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
  • Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    Traumatically Windblown

    Psychosis carried in the gales,for I am surely windblown,windward from my own psyche,where boundaries of reality have eroded.With concealed hands,a nonvisual hallucination caressesthe encasement of my soul,provoking verbal responses.Nothingness which wreathes around me,a curve in a state of nonexistencemeandering...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • This piece turns so well…

      Word selection totally opens
      up the experience…

      Righteous darkness…

      Inspiring to me…

      I am writing a story
      about a group of poets
      who commit group
      suicide…

      Was gonna be three
      ladies, who learn
      one of them dying…

      Inspired by Eerie…

      But then I decided
      I would need more
      bodies to qualify
      for:

      Group suicide.

      Hahaha.

      I started the
      story in first
      person narrative
      but I am thinking
      of pulling out
      of that and going
      into omniscient,
      if that’s even possible…

      🙂

      Nicely done Daniel…

  • Profile picture of Cipher

    Cipher and Profile picture of RubyredheartRubyredheart are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Cipher
    @cipher
  • The Potters Wheel

    May Ihold you fold youmould your bodyinto mine.Will you hold me fold me mould me into the curvesof your bodyand drink me inlike some fine wine.Can we stillholdfold mouldblend into each otherand become the two colouredartwork we were always meant to be.Come to me tonight...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • My wife doesn’t get to see many of my scribblings and the ones she does she never comments on.
      Anyway, I keep them all on line and hard copies in a safe downstairs so if I cark it first she’s got a lot of reading to do.
      I don’t really write for anyone but myself and my crazy mind.
      Hope your things are recovering well.
      😘

  • Profile picture of S. Libellule

    S. Libellule wrote a new post

    Poem of Myself

    No longer content on the shelfI want to recite the poem of myselfshare these few brief linesunveiling my deeper designs Finally open wide this bookso the world might have a lookmight come to understandthe elusiveness of all this sand For I...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • I like how you pull yourself off the shelf and decide to let the world in. Love it

    • Very nice work Soledad…

      I, of course, have referred
      to you in a number of ways,
      as my great friend…

      I like your nom de plume…

      As I like you..

      :)))

      Love the build up in this one…

      I’m callin you on your
      bottomless inkwell…

      <#3

      That is just to say I
      hope you never ever
      stop writing…

      And forever stay
      exploring…

      Embracing what you
      find…

      Big hugs…

      (That's so funny typing
      that to you…

      To me, at least…)

      I took that from bk…

      I take things from
      people…

      At least it's intentional…

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Gahddess-Worship
@gahddess-worship
Profile Photo
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Profile Photo
Thor_Azine
@thorazine
Profile Photo
Bobbington
@bobbington
Profile Photo
uma summultima
@summultima

Groups

Group logo of National Poetry Month
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Group logo of News and Suggestions
News and Suggestions
Public Group
Group logo of Published Authors
Published Authors
Public Group

My Recent Posts

Chapter 15: Clearing

Chapter 14: The Survivor

New Report

Close