-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
-
Beautifully penned, Fia & Ambjr. You two have chemistry writing together, outstanding write. Appreciate you, both.
Damian
-
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
4 Comments-
hello dearest Daniel I fear I will be judged for my delusions I think I will go to hell this is uplifting way to look at things 💕
-
Poetspeak changed their profile picture
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Cleverly penned, Nick. Gotta let the steam out of the pressure cooker my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
RPM
@rpm1on1
Kelly Scheppers
@caligirl
Jacob erin-cilberto
@fogerin1aol-com
Alexandria
@watcher
Nick DC
@nickdc









Hoi hoi
Maybe because I am unable to write things like this one, I envy people’s ability to make it work. Thanks to the gods there are other ways too.
What a wonderful piece of work is this. Thank you both.
Love it!
Kind regards, Gus