-
Thomas W. Case and
Sam Nash are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments-
OMG, Thomas – Like one of my favorite movies of all time is American Werewolf in London. What a classic! I totally want to be Alex Price (the nurse) and screw David’s brains out after he goes animal! He was so hot! It broke my heart when they mowed him down in the alley at the end. Half a dozen renditions of “Blue Moon”.
So, yeah. This moon thing has really got you screwed up. Okay, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have mooned you from the back of the bus – but the look on your face was priceless.
Love your story
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
3 Comments -
I’m new here.
-
My books, Seedy Town Blues Collected Poems and It’s Just a Hop, Skip, and Jump to the Madhouse, are available on Amazon.com
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Adelphina
@adelphina
Groups
My Recent Posts

Indulgences (Collab with Crimsin)
- July 27, 2026

Ash-Beloved
- July 27, 2026
Location
Monson, Massachusetts






Oh my Thomas, this is intriguing. The moon is the enemy; we were intimate once, and it has to be done.
Yea, this is really good.