-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
1 Comment -
CasketSharpe and
Broom are now friends
-
Cipher and
Rubyredheart are now friends
-
nightbirdblue and
Rubyredheart are now friends
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Very nice work Soledad…
I, of course, have referred
to you in a number of ways,
as my great friend…I like your nom de plume…
As I like you..
:)))
Love the build up in this one…
I’m callin you on your
bottomless inkwell…<#3
That is just to say I
hope you never ever
stop writing…And forever stay
exploring…Embracing what you
find…Big hugs…
(That's so funny typing
that to you…To me, at least…)
I took that from bk…
I take things from
people…At least it's intentional…
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Adelphina
@adelphina
Groups
My Recent Posts

Indulgences (Collab with Crimsin)
- July 27, 2026

Ash-Beloved
- July 27, 2026
Location
Monson, Massachusetts




Thank you. Much appreciated.