-
Drieks and
Daniel Long are now friends
-
Drieks and
Thomas W. Case are now friends
-
M.E wrote a new post
15 Comments-
-
-
-
Now this…wow. Wicked and dark just like I like.
That line: “Snow White bit my adam’s apple” Mmm— so good. 😈 Thank you for sharing! xx
~P.G💋-
Thank you! This was an old poem. I thought to repost on StarRite. I am glad you had a bite! 😉
Whispering (Yes, I do have a hard on Medusa, me too) lol
-
All I wanted was love,
but I didn’t want to get my hands dirty.Wow, this is a great line for Medusa. Enjoyed this
-
-
M.E and
Bluevelvet are now friends
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Adelphina
@adelphina
Groups
My Recent Posts

Indulgences (Collab with Crimsin)
- July 27, 2026

Ash-Beloved
- July 27, 2026
Location
Monson, Massachusetts





Powerfully penned, M.E. A nice trilogy of poems my friend. Stellar imagery. Appreciate you.
Damian