-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Brilliantly penned, P.G. Incredible chapter my friend, you’re a natural storyteller. You sure this is your first time writing stories in this format? lol. Love the character development as well. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Damian, it’s my first time ever going this far. Lol. I’ve written a few that got put on the back burner and were never finished, never published, never shared. So I started anew and this particular story has my heart, it just comes to me so effortlessly. I’m so glad you are enjoying, it means so much. Thank you my friend. xx
~P.G💋
-
-
Your storytelling is phenomenal. A magical ride with great description for each character. Marvelous!!! xo
-
You go Camryn. Do not take that tone. lol
I am enjoying this story a lot and I know a lot of Italian-American people who have that Jersy accent. Love the imagery.
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
You know how much I adore your writing Brenda. This is no exception. Powerful, beautiful, wistful. Marvelous..xo
-
-
-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Adelphina
@adelphina
Groups
My Recent Posts

Indulgences (Collab with Crimsin)
- July 27, 2026

Ash-Beloved
- July 27, 2026
Location
Monson, Massachusetts







Brilliantly penned, Thomas. Into the book it belongs! Phenomenal storytelling my friend. Fantastic read my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian