-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
4 Comments -
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
Now you’ve done it. I’m scared to fucking death. I want an ovary transplant when I start to get hot flashes
-
LOL. Never heard of such a thing. Hormone supplements are the therapy of choice. It’s amazing how many girls I know get testosterone pellets. Apparently, it boosts libido massively. Yes, I said testosterone. Women have that too.
-
I know woman have testosterone but they need to watch how much their injecting into their bloodstream. Before you know it, there looking in the mirror and wondering why they look like their boyfriend or husband.
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Adelphina
@adelphina
Groups
My Recent Posts

Indulgences (Collab with Crimsin)
- July 27, 2026

Ash-Beloved
- July 27, 2026
Location
Monson, Massachusetts






😂😂 If i could get a vintage, perfectly preserved Chevy Luv, that would be my ride. But alas…I walk instead