-
Crimsin wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
hello dearest Benny that is what happens I’m okay but a part of me has changed thank you for the understanding 💕
-
Everything changes.
Suffering is natures sculptor…..it’s a process we all go through but few recognise….you have.
🙏
-
-
-
No place like home. I wonder if the moon is recycling our souls. Sometimes everything looks correct painted in black. My complete & utter condolences. ~hugs~
-
-
-
Cipher wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Sam Nash wrote a new post
7 Comments -
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
1 Comment-
Good poem for a warm & stormy early-June evening….damn I’d love a shot of Irish whisky now! But I shouldn’t. For normies, it’s best not to dwell on the what-coulda-beens, but lost love is a timeless and never-tired staple for poetry & poets!
Only when A.I. completely takes over will it ever be otherwise.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Adelphina
@adelphina
Groups
My Recent Posts

Indulgences (Collab with Crimsin)
- July 27, 2026

Ash-Beloved
- July 27, 2026
Location
Monson, Massachusetts







Everything fading until there are no colours left at all…..this is the truth.