-
Cipher wrote a new post
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Wow, this has Edgar Allen Poe written all over it.
Daniel, I’m not following you into hell, so you better repent.Who am I kidding?
-
You must be kidding, Meg. Repent? Never! Haha! As long as my hand and I are alive I will continue writing the hauntingly beautiful. Poe had it right, what an inspiration. So, on this story will continue and her sorrows will follow her in death. Maybe, just maybe this character will find a way out of hell, and maybe so will I…
Thanks Meg 😊
Daniel
Gothic-surrealist
-
-
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
My Recent Posts

Sunshine for Your Inner Sunflower
- October 5, 2026

Sonja at 18
- October 3, 2026






I love no Gothic rose can be dominated. This had me along for the ride. Enjoyed this.