-
Broom wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
-
I loved this so incredibly much my friend. The intensity of passion and her sorrow and then the stranger named compassion taking her in his heart just touched mine deeply. I am moved and touched.
John
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
-
-
This took me so many places. From countless hours watching MTV to meeting, speaking with & shaking hands with the reporter from South Africa who was friends with Stephen Biko…the movie Cry Freedom. I had forgotten that White Lion did a song about apartheid with a similar title to the movie. Some truly incredible talent blossomed & hit the scene in the 80s. I’m so glad you’re highlighting them, my friend
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the story my friend. It’s a great song, actually. I vaguely remember that movie, Stephen Biko? Oh yes, Peter Gabriel, had a song called: Biko. You can see the issues of the time, writers make that happen. Yes, the 80’s get a bad rap sometimes, when it was actually a really creative era. Your welcome.. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Brilliantly penned, Brenda. I totally agree with, Fia. Amazing write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
8 Comments -
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
My Recent Posts

Sunshine for Your Inner Sunflower
- October 5, 2026

Sonja at 18
- October 3, 2026







It’s for the three word competition. I hope I did it right thanks for looking Adira. Love you girl.❤️