-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
Hoi hoi
Took Some time to ‘get’ your handwriting but now that i’m familiar with it, I love it a lot.
I’ll be back to enjoy this one again.
Have a beautiful Sunday!
Kind regards, Gus -
-
-
-
-
-
Ellie and
Backdeckbenny (Peter) are now friends
-
Ellie and
Sapphirewolf are now friends
-
Ellie wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Once upon a time I had long hair, smoke, drank, did drugs, supported bars, dated strippers, got in fights, got arrested, did the in and out of jail, married, divorced, lost everything. Then one day I walked away. Returned to what I once was before the partying began.
I changed, then changed again. My parents never did. 🌼
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
My Recent Posts

Sunshine for Your Inner Sunflower
- October 5, 2026

Sonja at 18
- October 3, 2026





Powerfully penned, Daniel. Incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian