-
Crimsin wrote a new post
3 Comments -
RPM wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
8 Comments-
Beautifully penned, Thomas. Analog recordings had life to them, that’s for sure my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Yes, the music world has certainly changed with the aid of computers that drain the soul out of a song. I still break out the records, I have to. “Todays music ain’t got the same soul.”
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
4 Comments -
-
Tim wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
this reminds me of a pickup that used to race down my street you could hear him coming for miles but when he went by it was just a streak of an odd light I used to honestyly think it was Lucifer…it’s crazy…I really enjoyed this 💕
-
Brilliantly penned, Tim. Love the flow and the imagery my friend, amazing storytelling as well. What a waste of a classic machine, assholes find a way to ruin everything they touch. lol. I’m also a car guy. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
My Recent Posts

Sunshine for Your Inner Sunflower
- October 5, 2026

Sonja at 18
- October 3, 2026





Beautifully penned, Brenda. Amazing write my friend, you’ve been on a roll lately. Appreciate you.
Damian