• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    dark faith

    inside I crash into your energysmashing, cunted brillianceshining danger I can't resistinfidelity of the soulmy honesty is invaded by your darknessit seeps into my sorrowyour marred imageit makes me flinch what you call goodmiserable truth I hate the feelingof...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • Beautifully penned, Brenda. Love the depth and layers in this write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

      • thank you graciously dearest Damian forgive my late response I find myself slipping of as of late ❤️

  • Profile picture of Tim

    Tim wrote a new post

    doorways and bluebirds

    She left without a goodbye.As though our nest was no longercomfortable enough for her. As though from a high perchshe saw something, or someone,better than meand flew off. But life is funnyand often horrific. They found her among the reeds.Some human animal...

    Read More
    6 Comments
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    THE WALK HOME

    THE WALK HOME There's a cool breeze...chilling me to the bone...it's gonna rain tonight...I'm walking home cause -I've only pennies in my pocket.I just want my lumpy bed.Severe weather just ahead. I know the way all too well.I've walked these streets......for...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Tim

    Tim wrote a new post

    The gypsy-like leaves

      They flee and fly like jostling birds - or gray moths 'round a light. They pirouette in lazy rings - while frolicking in flight.   Like gypsies, leaves will soon depart with tender thoughts for wind Soon to sweep and persevere - in lives undisciplined.   Some will scurry...

    Read More
    10 Comments
    • That’s very good Tim….very good

    • Thanks very much, Peter.

    • Beautifully penned, Tim. Sensational imagery my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • hi dearest Tim I loved the imagery ❤️

    • I like how the poem captures the restless, whimsical dance of leaves…it’s vivid and alive. I feel a shiver reading it, both from its beauty and the fluttering imagery– of moths (which terrifies me! Lol ), yet it’s utterly stunning. The gentle, swirling cadence and the soft rhymes make the poem feel as airy and unpredictable as the leaves themselves, perfectly echoing their flight.

    • The dance of the leaves as they pirouette to the ground is such a welcomed sight to see. Beautiful capture of such a wonder of nature. Good to see you here, Tim!

  • Profile picture of Tim

    Tim wrote a new post

    A bird overheard

      Upon this path - where winter greets a footpath walker's stride a robin's voice affects me so for what I hear implied.   He echoes language through the woods in words no man can say. Ensnaring thus my downcast soul to turn my thoughts his way.   I'm curious...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • I like how this poem captures the quiet beauty of a winter walk and turns a simple robin’s song into something almost spiritual. I feel the mix of melancholy and hope -the way the bird’s call stirs thoughts of loss, yet also hints at renewal and trying again. Beautiful

      • Nice interpretation Romaj. Thanks for the comment. 🙂

    • Beautifully penned, Tim. Amazing write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • hello dearest Tim I had bluebirds in a recent poem I wonder about their symbolism mine was about love I wonder if yours is also great write ❤️

      • Bluebirds symbolize optimism and happiness. Thanks for you comment, crimsin.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov

My Recent Posts

Sonja at 18

Travelers’ Guide To A Salvador Dali Planet

New Report

Close