-
Adelphina changed their profile picture
-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
4 Comments-
I really am touched by this, probably because your childhood sounds a bit like my own. How marvelous it would be if we could all be born into solid, loving families, but alas–not in this world does it happen. Still, despite the lousy hand that life often deals, beautiful flowers may bloom from the poorest soil. I played in leaves, too… and mud puddles.
-
Damian DeadLove and
Neville are now friends
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
15 Comments-
-
-
I love the rock god!!!
So many great lines in this but I absolutely love flame of fright!!
Cheers to the darkness! -
Passionately penned, Brenda. Always a great write when music is involved in the story. Excellent work my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
I love the commanding voice in this poem! It isn’t a passive admirer; she’s a “Mistress,” an active conjurer of lust. The use of words like “Hexaba,” “culted lust,” and “sanctify the rite with orgasm” is brilliant for creating that sense of forbidden, consuming desire. A passionate wicked piece.
-
Really intense images.
I definitely saw a scene of the occult unfolding in these words.I both admire and fear witches.
Regards James
-
-
Adelphina wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
Haha this is so cool. I can not tell you how many mosh pits erupt at the last Metallica concert I went to. From opening bands
-
Beautifully penned, Adel. Into the book it belongs! Gotta love a musical write that appreciates the mosh pit! Excellent work my friend. I knew Mark would bring up Sabbath! Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Girl, this has so much spirit in it. Sometimes the “just for fun” ones actually light up the room. Big smiles all around on this one.
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
My Recent Posts

Sonja at 18
- October 3, 2026

Travelers’ Guide To A Salvador Dali Planet
- September 5, 2026







The moments like this are like balloons in the heart. Beautifully buoyant. This is what life should look like as a child…