• Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    WAITING FOR MONSTERS

    WAITING FOR MONSTERSAfter an horrific childhood and then an equally…YES EQUALLY abusivefirst marriage – there came a momentof peace before I screwed up again!Having been violently controlled myentire life, up to that point, I didn'tknow what do with myself...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of S. Libellule
    Glacier Blue and Petaled Pink

    Glacier Blue and Petaled Pink A Tetralogy of Transpacific Reflection I. Rockied Reverie Mountains breathe in cold syllables—each ridge a hymnal of ascent.Pines groom the sky with dark fingers,their needles provoke an ancient hush. Rivers rehearse such silver recitations,tongues of melt translate stone.Light...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • I must say, I really like the new style you are writing in. This is so peaceful and reflective

    • Beautifully penned, S. Crisp imagery and an excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Libellule, this is hands down the best travel poem I have ever read. You do much more than illustrate you dig deep into the emotional journey in a way that is sheer awe inspiring to read. Many can take the journey but few that paint both the scenes and emotions in such a deeply passionate and grand way. I am enthralled by the way your lyrical poetics spill across the screen as I read. Truly a masterpiece of travelers poetry.

      John

  • Profile picture of S. Libellule
    Bound Silence

    Bound Silence Silk breath meets shadow’s thread,knots bloom like quiet blossoms—each loop a question of surrender,each crossing, an unseen trust. The body becomes a line drawn in air,a calligraphy of stillness;every curve remembers wind,every bind teaches patience. In tension, there is music...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • Once I got passed the delicious picture I found something even better….your words.
      Terrific 👍

    • We read this offline and don’t know why but but we thought of Casketsharpe, not really your norm. We thought erotic at first but changed our mind preference/acceptance, tight

    • Passionately penned, S. Amazing write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • You are a true poet in every sense of the word. This is so well written I felt it deep my soul. This is the perfect sensual poem that goes deep into the emotion the woman with tender and powerful depth of passion. No one does this better than you.

      John

  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    THE JASPER BROTHERS

    THE JASPER BROTHERSIt was a hot muggy day.Surprisingly for late October.I'd been home in my apartmentbare ass naked all morning.Only visible to my imaginary catSocks. Technically, he was alsonaked. But he could lick himself.I have never managed the stunt.Although,...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of S. Libellule
    Unrung Bell

    I. Forged SilenceIn a furnace of patience,bronze becomes melted memory—ore drawn from dark veins,forged in the gorge of impermanence.Each hammerbeat molds intention;flame licks the cusp of silence.Metal softens toward surrender,its glow rehearsing stillness.Hands withdraw from the heat,letting the fire...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov

My Recent Posts

Sonja at 18

Travelers’ Guide To A Salvador Dali Planet

New Report

Close