-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Superb piece of Xmas cheer that makes the reader thirsty for more. A clever write that brings images I would love to see in an old Twilight Zone or Night Gallery episode. Your work is always exceptional.
-
Powerfully penned, Thomas. Excellent Xmas write my friend. I pictured the Santa as Billy Bob Thornton. Too much Bad Santa I guess. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Damian DeadLove and
chantepleure are now friends
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
My Recent Posts

Sonja at 18
- September 15, 2026

Travelers’ Guide To A Salvador Dali Planet
- September 5, 2026





Powerfully penned, Keith. Excellent write about the never-ending loop called everyday life my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian