-
Damian DeadLove posted in the group Music is Art
This one is for, Fia Naturie. Eddie had other singles, and even learned to play guitar. This one has a reggae vibe.
-
-
You’re most welcome. I’m smiling big right now. This is the gift of being into a lot of music and music history my friend. Sometimes I get to introduce somebody to a song they didn’t know existed. Appreciate you, cuz.
-
-
-
-
Damian DeadLove posted in the group Music is Art
“I cannot get there from here, baby
And I don’t care where I’m goin’
Here’s to your thin red line
I’m stepping over.”David Lee Roth
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
12 Comments-
Brilliantly penned, Thomas. Excellent write my friend. The seductive spider that calls you back again, to seek more of the elixir that feels like home, only to start the cycle over again. Your an incredible storyteller brother who knows how to paint a picture. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Superb contrast between the innocent vulnerable hapless victim and the absinthe and the thieving whore. God, you’re on fire, Thomas.
-
Like Jenny from Forest Gump; perhaps she can be reformed. LOL.
Your prose is spot on. The descriptive elements set a shadowy stage, highlights are found in the wording.
Great atmospheric build.
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
Damian DeadLove posted in the group Music is Art
“You gotta roll with the punches to get to what’s real.”
David Lee Roth
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
My Recent Posts

Sonja at 18
- September 15, 2026

Travelers’ Guide To A Salvador Dali Planet
- September 5, 2026



Oh my God. I did not here this one. Thank you