-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Paula Jobi and
Angels are now friends
-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Sappho (Elke) wrote a new post
17 Comments-
-
Yes. The good things about you should never be the things that you are used or abused for. I love how you still are all of the things that you were before, you’re just not allowing anyone else to have control over it.
-
-
I love everything about this poem. It’s plane to me that your passion is unequaled and unequivocal.
I dream, lovingly, of dancing with you under the moon, long hair flowing and both of us in purple wispy silks.-
Thank you so much for your awesome comment, Jim! In our fantasy we can do anything we want. And the best thing is that our fantasy inspires our reality and our reality also inspires our fantasy. Love and light to you, my friend!
-
-
-
-
A friend once told me “Not everyone deserves your soft.” I am who I am, but they have to prove they deserve the best of me now. I’ll always move with compassion, but if we don’t take care of ourselves…who will? I burnt my filters too. Totally feeling this one!
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Ellie
@wafflenose
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Adelphina
@adelphina
Rosie C
@rosie415
Location
Dallas






Read all three.
I’m gobsmacked.
🙏