-
Pandy joined the group
Welcome Group
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
3 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments -
-
M.E wrote a new post
16 Comments-
-
-
-
Now this…wow. Wicked and dark just like I like.
That line: “Snow White bit my adam’s apple” Mmm— so good. 😈 Thank you for sharing! xx
~P.G💋-
Thank you! This was an old poem. I thought to repost on StarRite. I am glad you had a bite! 😉
Whispering (Yes, I do have a hard on Medusa, me too) lol
-
Super creative take on these classic characters. I can see this poem being written into some anthology show or film. Nice work M.E
-
All I wanted was love,
but I didn’t want to get my hands dirty.Wow, this is a great line for Medusa. Enjoyed this
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Cipher
@cipher
blue
@bluebeastgirl
S. Libellule
@dragonfly
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Drive-In
- September 13, 2026

10 CC’s of Ink, Stat!
- September 1, 2025





Read word by word. Impressed by each verse. In the end, We let a sigh.
Wonderful work!