-
Nick DC wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
8 Comments -
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
I cherish the beautiful dove you chose to introduce our heart-touching co-write. ✒️✨🖊
Dear Fia, I thank you warmly, sincerely, and gratefully for allowing an admiring bard to share your page and wondrously magical skills … and, I’m ever-so humbled and overjoyed by your gracious willingness to do so.
I’m also quite proud of what our mutual efforts have created with this nostalgically romantic piece of poetic loveliness … I shall keep it in a treasured place.
Thank you again, Dear Lady-Poet … with happiest hugs! 🤗
‘Til next time! ⁓ Richard🖌 -
-
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
My Recent Posts

Remind me (alt ver)
- August 27, 2026

Say Less
- August 20, 2026







Never say it’s over. That is something I agree with. Nice piece.