-
Crimsin wrote a new post
9 Comments -
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
-
-
This took me so many places. From countless hours watching MTV to meeting, speaking with & shaking hands with the reporter from South Africa who was friends with Stephen Biko…the movie Cry Freedom. I had forgotten that White Lion did a song about apartheid with a similar title to the movie. Some truly incredible talent blossomed & hit the scene in the 80s. I’m so glad you’re highlighting them, my friend
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the story my friend. It’s a great song, actually. I vaguely remember that movie, Stephen Biko? Oh yes, Peter Gabriel, had a song called: Biko. You can see the issues of the time, writers make that happen. Yes, the 80’s get a bad rap sometimes, when it was actually a really creative era. Your welcome.. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
4 Comments-
You brought up some amazing points in this. We are aĺ human, doing human things. Even our avoidance we are slightly similar. Like this poem very much.
-
hello dearest Benny I wonder if we don’t manifest in more than one place…I like occupying a body but it is uncomfortable but it allows so much for us to interact with each other enjoy our surroundings and eat…someday our souls may return to spirit I don’t know this is deep 💕
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
My Recent Posts

Remind me (alt ver)
- August 27, 2026

Say Less
- August 20, 2026







Chère C.,
I’ve very little experience with the Misters Charming of this world.
But what with Roger McGough used to say: ‘talent is fine, but bring your empathy’, I can get to a place where I think I can perfectly see what you mean…
A wonderful write!
Simply great.
Thank you!
Kind regards, Gus