-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
7 Comments -
-
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) changed their profile picture
-
Knight wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Hi,
Thanks for your kind words. I think everyone goes through something harrowing at school. It’s never easy to be a kid. I think people have gone through far worse than me. It stays with me none the less.I think the school environment could be improved to minimise the damage to kids. The trouble is governments are bankrupt, from years of corruption.
I am glad you read it.
Regards James
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
My Recent Posts

Remind me (alt ver)
- August 27, 2026

Say Less
- August 20, 2026




Beautifully penned, Brenda. Amazing write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian