• Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    The Bright Darkness of Psychosis

    These stars are black across the white sky.   In happy madness - I stare up into the abyss.   Inspired madmen are pure lunatics.   I could not speak to this storm, so, it gently spoke to me.   This blizzard will make you shiver, you will sense it creeping closer.   I...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    Psychosis Has Icy Hands

    Envisage the grim reaper acquainting himself.   With one dominant swing of his scythe, he severs you from normality.   Suddenly conscious to the fact you will live on as a ghost from your past.   Resting its icy hand on my soul, psychosis paled my youthful blushes.   I relive...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

    Fia Naturie wrote a new post

    Skin Hunger

    It's so long since I felt your touch. How do we sleep in the same bed and not even graze each other? You pushed me away, With self-deprecating statements. You tell me you are sorry. As I suffer from your exile. Till death we said. How...

    Read More
    17 Comments
  • Profile picture of Nick DC

    Nick DC wrote a new post

    Some People

    while walking to the local marketwe almost get run downin my head I'm thinking 'what a fucking asshole!!'as bad as I want to lose my cool and flip them the birdmaybe say some profane wordsI see you and your...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • Oh yeah, everyday life can suck badly sometimes! The more valuable it is to have someone at your side who is well balanced and reminds you that getting upset about small things is only waste of time and energy. We can’t change them anyway. Much more important is to focus on the things that are really meaningful to you and that you can have impact on!

      • As bad as the world seems I remind myself of the blessing in my life.

        Thanks for the read friend.

    • I concur with Sappho, and hope everyone has (or finds) someone that keeps them grounded in this way. Awesome write, my friend!

      Clay

      • When I think of my wife I think of someone that’s kind and hopeful. Even though I’m not like that it makes me wish I was.

        Thanks for the read friend

    • Sounds like you found that rare individual who grounds you. I have one of those too. The world is getting harder to find center in. Everything feels poised to set us off. Finding that pin-point of calm in all that is a treasure. Beautifully written, my friend

      • Those we love tend to drown out the ugliness of the world. Thanks for the read friend.

  • Profile picture of redzone

    redzone and Profile picture of Jacob erin-cilbertoJacob erin-cilberto are now friends

    Profile Photo
    redzone
    @redzone2
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415

Groups

Group logo of Welcome Group
Welcome Group
Public Group
Group logo of Unsung Underground
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Group logo of Music is Art
Music is Art
Public Group

My Recent Posts

Remind me (alt ver)

Say Less

New Report

Close