-
emmagreen changed their profile picture
-
Adelphina wrote a new post
6 Comments-
I love how this poem blends cosmic imagery with the deeply personal act of creation. The idea of writing with stars, leaving luminous fingerprints on an infinite slate, beautifully captures the timelessness and universality of poetry. It feels both expansive and grounded, as if the cosmos and the earth are woven together through the poet’s words.
-
-
FlatDaddy and
Christine Shaw (Chris) are now friends
-
Green wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Lady J
@mzprettypussie18gmail-com
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
My Recent Posts

Remind me (alt ver)
- August 27, 2026

Say Less
- August 20, 2026







I don’t remember this one? It’s awesome! I like the liberation that it implies, because creative writing is indeed a form of freedom. This is a very strong write, Del. I can see why you love it so. As do I!
I’m so happy to see you posting in here. As some others are as well, I’m sure!
Smooch!