-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment-
This piece turns so well…
Word selection totally opens
up the experience…Righteous darkness…
Inspiring to me…
I am writing a story
about a group of poets
who commit group
suicide…Was gonna be three
ladies, who learn
one of them dying…Inspired by Eerie…
But then I decided
I would need more
bodies to qualify
for:Group suicide.
Hahaha.
I started the
story in first
person narrative
but I am thinking
of pulling out
of that and going
into omniscient,
if that’s even possible…🙂
Nicely done Daniel…
-
-
Cipher and
Rubyredheart are now friends
-
nightbirdblue and
Rubyredheart are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS
@richard-jenkins
Groups
My Recent Posts

Embark
- July 27, 2026

Celtic Mist
- March 17, 2026



Thank you.