-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
5 Comments-
“It is after when it invades and corrupts”
Oh, hell yeah, it is! What an incredible metaphor you have conjured! I like the amber liquids with the chocolate on the rim… -
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
5 Comments-
OMG, I’ve been waiting for you to ask…
Just put on that black bowtie and your stilettos. I’ll light a candle. No napkins. I’ll lick up the juice. -
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Knight
@knightscapes
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
News and Suggestions
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Annwfn
- July 27, 2026

Awen Found
- July 27, 2026






Thank you, Vision appreciate it.