-
Cipher wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Thomas W. Case and
Willow are now friends
-
-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
13 Comments-
The description and detail of a female orgasm is beautiful and dirty at the same time. This is one amazing write P.G. Explosive and cataclysmic!
-
Amazing and Brilliant metaphorical magnificence! BRAVO! Absolutely stunning piece! I am totally in awe. A seductive masterpiece! Wow! Wow! Wow!
-
I couldn’t read it without ET song playing in my head. Lol
Galactic pleasures are always the best!
But for his own sake, he must keep his fingers away from the black hole. -
Beautifully penned, P.G. Into the book it belongs! This is passionately written my friend. Love the flow between classic erotica & almost completely diving into the more dirty stuff. It’s well balanced, a great read. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
10 Comments-
I read your short stories like a quick fix for some watching a disturbing movie or reading a depressing novel. Am I alright?
-
-
-
-
Disturbingly penned, Keith. This was quite dark my friend, but you always deliver a great read. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
JusTim
@justim
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Lora
@lorajean8420
Javalini
@javalini
Ahavati (Tam)
@ahavati
Groups
My Recent Posts

Last Respects
- July 21, 2025

Brief Disturbance
- July 6, 2025
Location
Mississippi





I love the Wizard of Oz. This is cool.