-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
16 Comments-
-
-
-
-
Seductively penned, Fia. The room is on fire my friend, does it feel hot in here in to you? lol. Nicely done as usual. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
6 Comments -
S. Libellule posted in the group Published Authors
Started assembling my poems for Inks of Africa, my poetry collection of African poems. I had three expeditions to Africa totaling about two months on the Dark Continent, visiting about a third of the countries. This book will also include photos, those I have taken as well as others I have purchased from Dreamstime. In this work I have been using…Read More
-
Lord-Stabdagger and
Poetic Gawdess are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
JusTim
@justim
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Lora
@lorajean8420
Javalini
@javalini
Ahavati (Tam)
@ahavati
Groups
My Recent Posts

Last Respects
- July 21, 2025

Brief Disturbance
- July 6, 2025
Location
Mississippi




Feeling kind of …frisky today. lol
Thank you, Hj, xoxo