-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
goldenmyst wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Intriguing write, John. This piece has layers and lots of depth my friend. Amazing imagery and storytelling. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
This is so worth reading. The grittiness and inner searching, as well as a lonely desire dresses this up nice. I get a real California children of the night feel to this. So well done. Great poem.
Did you mean as he combs her golden tresses?
-
-
Sapphirewolf wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Once You Know
- September 30, 2026

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026



I really appreciate that, Adira. I know I could comment more. Im just not much of an analyst lmao! Just a writer haha. Doesn’t mean I don’t read your work. Again, 😊 thanks!