-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
Brilliantly penned, PAR. Excellent write my friend, simply amazing as always. You never disappoint brother. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Several great visuals included within this write, makes it NYC size. I love the details.
Living in central Florida, I get the heat/humidity double whammy. But, theres always some water nearby if I wanna cool off. I guess thats a plus. LOL
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
1 Comment -
RPM wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
8 Comments-
Beautifully penned, Thomas. Analog recordings had life to them, that’s for sure my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Yes, the music world has certainly changed with the aid of computers that drain the soul out of a song. I still break out the records, I have to. “Todays music ain’t got the same soul.”
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Once You Know
- September 30, 2026

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026





Windchill Steak House from Hell. Love it. Damn, that is hot, and it’s oppressive. Love this;))